"KinematografiaShqiptare". "FilmaShqiptare". "Kinostudio Shqiperia e re". "Albanian Cinematography". Albanian Cinematography & Scene Art: MOSAIC | DRITA PELINKU (1926-2013)

Translate

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

MOSAIC | DRITA PELINKU (1926-2013)

MOSAIC | DRITA PELINKU

Different stories from different artists of Albanian Cinematography and Scenic Art!

In September 1946, 20-year-old Drita Pelingu joins the newly formed National Theater Troupe. Its time director Sokrat Mio,  graduated in France, and his assistant Andon Pano, were looking for students for dramatic school. Pelingu, who was a student of the pedagogical school, is interested of this news. She enters the competition and wins!

"I could not talk to my family, I showed up without saying anything and I won. I was the only girl with talented boys like Kadri Roshi, Naim Frashëri, Prokop Mima, Lazër Filipi. For a long time I attended classes justifying that I went to a friend. However, Tirana was small and this was discovered. In 1946 I got engaged, and it was my husband who gave me permission to continue school and theater " DRITA PELINKU


No comments:

Post a Comment